Thursday, June 21, 2012

Top 4 Essie Pink Polish Picks



Hello Lovelies! I wanted to do a quick post to share with you my favorite pink Essie nail polishes! Essie is my my go-to brand for affordable, gorgeous seasonal colors. I love a pop of pink on the nails in the Spring & Summer months & have been reaching for these four without fail the last few weeks. A girl can never have too many pink polishes right?


Nail Polishes Left to Right:

Cascade Cool
 Bubblegum pink with a hint of lilac. This color is part of the Bikini So 
Teeny Collection for Summer 2012. 

Off the Shoulder
Beautiful strawberry pink. This color is also part of the Bikini So Teeny 
Collection for Summer 2012. 

Cute As A Button
Vibrant pink- coral

Mod Square
 Blue-toned hot pink. This color is my go-to pedicure shade. I do not 
normally wear this for a manicure b/c I find cool toned pinks do not suit the skin tone on 
my hands. 


On my nails I am wearing from pointer finger to pinky- Off the Shoulder, Mod Square, Cute As A Button, and Cascade Cool. I am holding Essie Mod Square nail polish.











What are your favorite pink polishes?


Thanks for reading!


Lots of Love,

Louise

9 comments:

  1. aah i love pink nail polish too!<3

    xxo,
    www.kimberlychris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love pink polishes, especially that Cute as a button! How well do you find that Essie polishes last on your nails?

    Sophie, duckandegg.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wearing Cute as a Button a lot lately. I did one manicure where I wore Cute as a Button on my thumb an index finger and Turquoise & Caicos on the rest. The other day I did the same thing, but with Bazooka instead of T&C. Such bright and summery colors are like happiness in a bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pink polishes for the summer! Those first two are gorgeous! Looks like it's time for me to make a trip to Target. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these colors are beautiful :)
    I'm following you now :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colours, they're all quite bright and girly :) I think Mod Square looks really pretty on you! I've not tried Essie nail polishes but I've see so many lovely shades on people's blogs all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. mod square is one of my favorites too! nice picks!

    bijou-minou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh I adore these colours so fabulous!
    thank you for your lovely comment & for following...means a lot!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I enjoy reading each and every one!

Feel free to leave a link to your page if you like! However, please no advertising or follow for follow comments. Thank you!