Saturday, June 2, 2012

A Little End of May/ Beginning of June Haulage



Hello Lovelies! This is just a quick post to share with you a few clothes & beauty products I picked up over the last few weeks. All of these items were purchased by myself, with the exception of my Clarisonic Mia in Turquoise, which was a lovely present from my very sweet boyfriend! 





Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate

Essie Nail Polish in Cascade Cool (Summer 2012)

*In depth reviews of all these products coming soon*




Banana Republic Silk Safari Tank 

Banana Republic has quickly become one of my favorite stores to shop in. I really appreciate that they accommodate girls of all heights (hello Petites section!) and they have sales constantly, so you are almost always guaranteed to find a great bargain. 

You can find this Summery coral top here!




Banana Republic Lace Peplum Top

Lace Peplum = OBSESSED! 

I  desperately wanted this top in the cream color as well, but unfortunately they were sold out in store & online in my size. The lace on this top is so incredibly beautiful in person & the peplum cut is very flattering on the body. I love how versatile it is as well. It looks great with jeans in the day, or with a chunky statement necklace for night! 

You can find this top here!




*Image from bananarepublic.gap.com*


Banana Republic Callie Shirt Dress

I ordered this shirt dress online because they were sold out of my size in store as well. I think this dress is classy & incredibly versatile. 

You can find this dress here!




Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Thank you for reading!




Lots of Love,

Louise



4 comments:

  1. I want a clarisonic so bad, wish my lovely boyfriend would surprise me!!

    Zoe xx
    http://toujourszweee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That clarisonic colour is so gorgeous! And the nail polish looks great too! Hopefully they'll be a NOTD coming soon? Those tops look so pretty, I wish there was Banana Republic in Australia, their clothes look amazing!

    http://risingsun-fashionbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet boyfriend! Looking forward to the more in depth reviews - especially your experience with the Mia. The lace peplum top is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the lace peplum top! It would look lovely with a high waisted pencil skirt and heels-I wish I owned one xoxo
    A Thing of Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I enjoy reading each and every one!

Feel free to leave a link to your page if you like! However, please no advertising or follow for follow comments. Thank you!