Thursday, June 28, 2012

Caudalie, Lancome & Smashbox Cosmetics Haul


Hello Lovelies! Today I have a little haul to share with you! I went a bit skin care crazy last time I was in Sephora & picked up a few items from Caudalie. Caudalie is a French skin care brand that has recently become exceptionally popular in the beauty community. I have been especially interested in trying their products as I am particularly drawn to skin care lines that contain mainly natural or plant derived ingredients. I was incredibly lucky that at this time Sephora was offering a Caudalie sample set as their 500 point perk, so I have the opportunity to try out more of the line and see what suits my skin! I also found myself oohing and ahhing at the Smashbox Cosmetics stand & all of their beautiful new eye shadow trios and palettes. I ended up coming home with one of their gorgeous Photo Op Eyeshadow Trios and a coordinating Limitless Eyeliner Pencil. Lastly, I picked up some eye makeup remover, Lancome's famous Bi-Facil. Hope you enjoy!





Caudalie Vinosource Creme Sorbet 
A hydrating lightweight moisturizer meant to quench & soothe dehydrated, sensitive skin. Contains organic grape water, camomile & anti-oxidant polyphenols.

Caudalie Beauty Elixir
A spray- on toner meant to restore a glowing complexion. 

Caudalie Beauty Essentials Sephora 500 Point Perk:

Caudalie Cleansing Water Sample

Vinosource S.O.S. Thirst Quenching Serum Sample

Vinoperfect Day Perfecting Fluid SPF 15 Sample


Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover
This makeup remover easily removes even the most stubborn waterproof eyeliner without tugging or dragging the delicate skin around the eyes.

Smashbox Photo Op Eye Shadow Trio in Focal Point
This was the last one in stock so I had to snatch it up! A gorgeous trio of shimmering champagne (Champagne), shimmering golden peach (Flamingo) and a super pigmented matte dark brown (Java). This trio makes for a beautiful, effortless Summer eye look.

Smashbox Limitless Eye Liner in Java
I've been on the hunt for a long-wearing, waterproof, black-brown liner for a while now. This is the perfect matte brown- adds enough definition to the lash line, but perfect for days when black seems a little too harsh. Also, this color Java, is the coordinating color to the dark brown in the Focal Point Eye Shadow Trio I picked up. Perfect for lining the eyes & then smoking it out a bit with the coordinating Java eyeshadow from the trio!


Please let me know if you have tried any of these products! I love hearing what experiences other people have had with skin care & makeup items, especially when I have never used them myself. Thanks for reading!




Lots of Love,

Louise





17 comments:

  1. I am really interested in trying out some skincare from Caudalie! Next time I get the chance I am going to have to give the Beauty Elixer a try!

    xoxo
    Courtney from Strawberree Swing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Courtney I think you would love the Caudalie line! I am beyond impressed with the few products I have tried out so far! It's a little dangerous for my wallet right now if I'm being honest lol

      Delete
  2. Great haul! I've been wanting to try the Caudalie products for a while, especially the Beauty Elixir I've been hearing so much about xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks K! The Beaty Elixir is really great! The scent is a little strange, but it does wonders for the skin! I really feel like it tightens my pores & has helped clear up a few spots already

      Delete
  3. nice haul <3
    can't wait for the review XD


    xoxo
    find me♥
    Twitter // Blog // Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nila! Reviews will be coming soon :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely haul :) I really like the Smashbox shadow trio! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've tried the Caudalie serum, sorbet, and beauty elixir! The serum are sorbet are great for dehydrated skin. I have combination skin and it doesn't make my T-zone greasy either. I enjoy using the beauty elixir for a midday pick-me-up, though the mint scent is probably not for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Sunny! So far I'm absolutely loving the SOS serum & the beauty elixir. The scent was a little off putting at first, but the more I use it, the more addicted to this spray I get! I'm really starting to understand all the hype around it!

      Delete
  6. Great haul! I've been looking into the Caudalie Beauty Essentials Kit. Let us know how that works out for you!

    Karen @ http://beautyplaylist.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen! I will for sure do an update once I've used the products for a little while. But heads up- I'm LOVING them so far!

      Delete
  7. Great haul! Please do a look with the smashbox products, they look great!

    Also, I awarded you the Liebster Award, check it out at my blog: http://risingsun-fashionbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Caudalie has recently been brought to my attention by the beauty blogging community, as previously I'd never heard of it. The Beauty Elixir does intrigue me, I'm such a sucker for anything with a spray :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. i started using caudalie recently too, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE the Smashbox trios! I have one in Filter, it is a bunch of matte neutral browns and I completed used up one shade and hit pan on another. Smashbox has such a great texture for their eye shadows!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I enjoy reading each and every one!

Feel free to leave a link to your page if you like! However, please no advertising or follow for follow comments. Thank you!