Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Review: Deborah Lippmann Between the Sheets



With Spring right around the corner, I find myself bypassing my nude pinks & darker polishes in favor of brighter, more fun colors. As of late, the one I  have been reaching for time and time again is Deborah Lippmann's Between the Sheets. 


Between the Sheets is a true fuchsia creme. It applies smoothly with very little streaking, and on my nails is completely opaque in 2 coats. I have found the durability of Deborah Lippmann nail polishes to be superior to any others I have tried. With a finishing coat of my trusty Seche Vite on top, this polish lasts easily an entire week with minimal chipping.

Although I love the neon pinks & oranges that are on trend for this Spring, I feel that Between the Sheets is a more wearable, understated alternative. If you're looking for a beautiful, girly polish with just enough edge, Between the Sheets just might be for you!

2 Coats, Artificial Light

2 Coats, Natural Lighting

Lots of Love,

Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! I enjoy reading each and every one!

Feel free to leave a link to your page if you like! However, please no advertising or follow for follow comments. Thank you!