Hi Everyone! I wanted to share with you the products I have been using recently on a daily basis. For my everyday look I go for natural looking makeup, with light shimmery colors on the eyes, slightly winged liner, & peachy-pink blush.
Although I tend to rotate specific products in and out every few weeks depending on my mood, the colors never seem to stray too drastically from the same color families.
|Face, Cheek & Lip Products|
1. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation- B10
2. Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel Illuminating Fluid- Sunkissed
3. Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer- Sand
4. MAC Blot Pressed Powder- Medium
5. Nars Blush- Deep Throat
6. MAC Cremesheen Glass- Fashion Scoop
1. MAKE UP FOREVER Aqua Cream- #13 Warm Beige (Used as eyeshadow base)
2. MAC Eyeshadow- Naked Lunch (Lid color)
3. MAC Eyeshadow- Quarry (Crease color)
4. MAC Fluidline- Blacktrack
1. Clinique Powder Brush (Used to apply MAC Blot Powder)
2. MAC 188 Small Duo Fiber Face Brush (Used to apply Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel Fluid)
3. MAC 217 Blending Brush
4. MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
5. MAC 219 Pencil Brush
6. MAC 266 Small Angle Brush (Used to apply Fluidline on upper lash line)
7. Benefit Cosmetics Angled Blush Brush (No longer available)
Please let me know if you would like to see more in-depth reviews on any of the products mentioned here!
Lots of Love,