Thursday, March 8, 2012

My Everyday Makeup

Hi Everyone! I wanted to share with you the products I have been using recently on a daily basis. For my everyday look I go for natural looking makeup, with light shimmery colors on the eyes, slightly winged liner, & peachy-pink blush. 

Although I tend to rotate specific products in and out every few weeks depending on my mood, the colors  never seem to stray too drastically from the same color families. 

Face, Cheek & Lip Products



1. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation- B10
2. Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel Illuminating Fluid- Sunkissed
3. Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer- Sand
4. MAC Blot Pressed Powder- Medium
5. Nars Blush- Deep Throat
6. MAC Cremesheen Glass- Fashion Scoop
7. Urban Decay De Slick Makeup Setting Spray



Eye Products
1. MAKE UP FOREVER Aqua Cream- #13 Warm Beige (Used as eyeshadow base)
2. MAC Eyeshadow- Naked Lunch (Lid color)
3. MAC Eyeshadow- Quarry (Crease color)
4. MAC Fluidline- Blacktrack 
5. L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen Mascara


Brushes Used
1. Clinique Powder Brush (Used to apply MAC Blot Powder)
2. MAC 188 Small Duo Fiber Face Brush (Used to apply Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel Fluid)
3. MAC 217 Blending Brush 
4. MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
5. MAC 219 Pencil Brush
6. MAC 266 Small Angle Brush (Used to apply Fluidline on upper lash line)
7. Benefit Cosmetics Angled Blush Brush (No longer available)



Please let me know if you would like to see more in-depth reviews on any of the products mentioned here!


Lots of Love,

Louise



4 comments:

  1. Could you do a review on the Bobbi brown creamy concealer? I love Sigma brushes!
    Please check out and follow my blog!
    kassicalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kassica! Thanks for the comment! I will try and have a review up of that concealer sometime later this week

      Delete
    2. Can I second Kassica; I'd love to know more about that concealer and the famous brushes, especially with the new numbering...
      www.frogengland.canalblog.com

      Delete
    3. Sure! I will try & have the review on the concealer up tomorrow :)

      What would you like to know about the brushes? They aren't Sigma brushes though, they are mostly from MAC. I would still be happy to answer any questions about them if you like.

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I enjoy reading each and every one!

Feel free to leave a link to your page if you like! However, please no advertising or follow for follow comments. Thank you!