Friday, January 4, 2013

Today I'm Wearing #15: butter London La Moss



butter London La Moss nail polish is a deep, vampy black cherry color. This sort of shade is a departure from my normal bright reds and girly pinks, but I  am really enjoying the change. Depending on the lighting this oxblood shade can appear borderline black at times but there is enough warmth keeping it from looking gothic. I find it a wonderfully chic option for the Fall and Winter months.

My only complaint with La Moss is that the formula is a tiny bit streaky. I needed 3 coats to reach full opacity. Once on though, the formula of La Moss is extremely shiny and eye-catching. If longevity isn't a concern of yours (lazy girl here!), you might even be able to get away with skipping a top coat all together. 












Well hello there lil' Mister!



What's on your nails at the moment? Thanks for reading and hope you have a great weekend xx



Lots of Love,

Louise

4 comments:

  1. I've been eyeing that color for such a long time and it looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried Butter London, but this colour looks very pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the color! i have the same MK watch! i'm obsessed with it! great blog, i'm a new follower :)

    glossedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I enjoy reading each and every one!

Feel free to leave a link to your page if you like! However, please no advertising or follow for follow comments. Thank you!