Wednesday, November 28, 2012

December Wishlist




I'm back today with a few things I am wishing for next month and on into the holidays. Hope you enjoy!

Tarte Clean Slate Flawless 12-Hour Brightening Primer
I purchased a mini sample size of this primer in a tarte trio at Sephora and have been loving it ever since. I never thought I would go for a hydrating primer, given how my combination skin can get quite oily throughout the day. However, this primer works beautifully with my beloved tarte Smooth Operator Tinted Moisturizer. It contains brightening pigments that bring some life to the skin and the formula feels entirely weightless on my face. I also appreciate that it is not chalk-full of silicones that I find generally clog my pores.

Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intesive Exfoliating Treatment
I have been experimenting with other Kate Somerville products like her Detox Daily Cleanser as well as the Nourish Moisturizer (reviews coming soon). So far, I am very impressed! Although this exfoliator is incredibly expensive, I am curious to find out what all the hype is about.

NARS Douceurs de Paris Eyeshadow Palette
A collection of six shimmery and matte plum-toned and neutral eyeshadows from NARS... is there really any need to say more?

Kate Spade Primrose Hill Patent Nisha Wallet
Honestly, if I had all the money in the world, I would probably purchase everything in the Kate Spade boutique at my local mall right now! But, if I had to pick just one item it would be this red patent wallet. Give me anything made out of brightly colored patent leather with a bow on it, and I am a happy girl!

Michael Kors Mid-Size Lexington Chronograph Watch
It seems as if I have been eyeing this watch all year! Every time I am in Nordstrom I pass the watch section and give a little sigh. I've been hinting like mad that this is what I would like for Christmas... so who knows, maybe "Santa" will be nice this year!


What's on your wishlist for December?


Thanks for reading!

Lots of Love,

Louise

4 comments:

  1. What a great wish list!! I definitely want to try that Tarte primer (Tarte-aholic, lately!) and that NARS palette is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An MK rose gold watch is on my wishlist too, I've been hinting it to my fiance Lol! The Tarte primers are my current favorites, however for my skin I prefer the original to the brightening.

    http://beauty.maybebabyxo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive never tried any Kate Somerville products but I am very curious as well. ExfoliKate definitely is her most popular and hyped product, no?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I enjoy reading each and every one!

Feel free to leave a link to your page if you like! However, please no advertising or follow for follow comments. Thank you!