Thank you so much to the lovely Courtney of Strawberree Swing for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! I am so flattered & excited! This is a great way to share with others the blogs you have been loving & to meet more people!
Here are the rules:
Once you have been nominated, you have to nominate 15 other blogs (and let them know they are nominated!), share 7 random facts about yourself, thank the blogger who nominated you, and add the Versatile Blogger Award image to your blog post.
- I was born in Germany & have dual citizenship (US & Germany)
- When I was younger I loved to dance Ballet, but I stopped dancing once I moved away to college (so sad!)
- I have an 11 year old little Yorkie named Franz (short for Firle Franz, Monsieur Franz, etc.)
- This July will be 5 years since I started dating my boyfriend! We were friends in high school & started dating in college. Makes me feel so old!
- In college I majored in Animal Science and at one point was considering becoming a Veterinarian
- I am planning on one day returning to school to get my Masters in Business (one day being the key words here lol)
- I can raise one eyebrow at a time a la the Rock Dwayne Johnson!
Thank you again to Courtney for nominating me!
Lots of Love,