Friday, July 6, 2012

What's In My Overnight Bag?



Hello Lovelies! TGIF! Hope you all enjoyed the shorter week thanks to the 4rth! It came to my attention as I was packing up my things for my upcoming weekend away, that I might share with you what I'm bringing along with me. My boyfriend and I are going up to San Francisco for the weekend to celebrate our 5 year anniversary. I really only need to bring enough things for 2 days...but packing lightly has never been a forte of mine. I guess I'd just rather be over prepared than wish I had brought something! So if you like, keep reading for a peek inside all of the items I am lugging (or having my bf lug haha) up with me for the weekend!







Makeup

Revlon Eyelash Curler
Smashbox Limitless Eye Liner in Java
MAC Cremesheen Glass in Right Image
tarte Natural Lip Stain Pencil in Charmed
MAC Blot Powder in Medium
Clinique Airbrush Concealer in 04 
Benefit Watt's Up! Highlighter
Benefit Cha Cha Tint (review coming soon)
NARS Blush in Deep Throat
Benefit Erase Paste in 01
Revlon Photoready 3D Volume Mascara
Dior 5-Colour Eyeshadow Palette in Earth Reflections (review coming soon)
Benefit the Porefessional Primer
Estee Lauder Invisible Fluid Makeup
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Laura Mercier Lip Glace in Bellini
Chanel Illusion d'Ombre in Emerveille
Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in Tattle Tail

*I probably won't use all these products, but I like to have options! Also, if possible I tried to take sample sized items or decant products into smaller containers to save space*

Brushes

Real Techniques Contour Brush
Real Techniques Buffing Brush
MAC 217
MAC 239
Clinique Eye Definer Brush









Skin Care

Lancome Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover
Caudalie Cleansing Water
Cotton Pads
Clinique Liquid Facial Soap (Clear bottle w/green cap)
Caudalie Beauty Elixir
Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S. Thirst Quenching Serum (review coming soon)
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel 
Shiseido Urban Environment Oil-Free UV Protector SPF 42
Clarisonic Mia in Turquoise
Carmex Lip Balm

Hair Care

John Frieda Frizz-Ease Firm Hold Hairspray
Moroccanoil Treatment
Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo

Other

Neutrogena Body Wash (Clear bottle w/blue cap)
Dove Clinical Protection Deodorant in Cool Essentials
Crest 3D White Toothpaste

*I also have my conical wand & my hair brush in my bag to fix up my hair, but I didn't think that would be all that interesting to show*



Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Thanks for reading!



P.S. I want to apologize ahead of time if I am MIA the next few weeks. I am starting a new job on Monday (yay!) and it will probably take me a little while to adjust to my new schedule. I promise my blog will continue to be a priority though & I have many more posts lined up that I can't wait to get to! Thank you so much for sticking with me!




Lots of Love,

Louise

14 comments:

  1. Have fun in San Francisco - you have some amazing products packed, well done! Looking forward to some holiday snaps or a haul :)

    http://superficialsydney.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stacie! I will have a haul up soon! Got some goodies in SF :)

      Delete
  2. How are you liking the Caudalie products so far? I'm curious about the serum, since I have the Beaute Elixar already and love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely LOVE the serum! Besides the Beauty Elixir it is by far my favorite product from Caudalie. If you are looking for a no fuss, simply hydrating serum, it is perfect!

      Delete
  3. I love these posts, it can let me be nosey. Look forward to you review on the Dior palette, I really want to get one. Good luck with your new job. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment! I agree, these posts are some of my favorites as well! Gives you an excuse to be nosey & see what other people use ;)

      Delete
  4. Have a good time! I love that clinique moisturiser x

    http://simplebeautybag.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. My boyfriend and I are going to San Francisco soon too! I hope you have fun :)
    Girl Meets Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Taylor! SF will always hold a special place in my heart <3 I hope you & your bf have a great time when you go as well!

      Delete
  6. I love these posts, not to sound like i'm copying bright town girl's comment. i just like seeing what everyone else has in their makeup bags and what they take away with them. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a fun trip, loved this post! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I enjoy reading each and every one!

Feel free to leave a link to your page if you like! However, please no advertising or follow for follow comments. Thank you!