Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What's In My Makeup Bag?



Hello Lovelies! If you're like me then you love being nosey & having a peek into other people's bags!  So here's your chance to have a look into my own makeup bag & see what products I reach for each day!


Below are the products I carry in my little black makeup bag that I keep in my purse with me:


MAC Blot Powder - Medium

NARS Eye Shadow Trio -  Ramatuelle

NARS Blush -  Deep Throat

Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara Sample

Benefit Cosmetics Blush Brush (Old Version)

Benefit Cosmetics Erase Paste - Shade 01

Glide Floss

Perfume Samples - Viva La Juicy & Marc Jacobs Daisy
(I always have some sort of perfume in my purse to freshen up mid-day)

Tarte LipSurgence Natural Lip Stain -  Charmed

Tarte Divine Shine Lipgloss -  Charmed

Hair Bands
(Never know when you might want to put your hair up)

NARS Larger Than Life Eyeliner - Via Appia

Blot Sheets
(Must have!!)

Similasan Allergy Eye Relief Eye Drops




I thought I would also include makeup products that I keep in the above makeup bag. I keep this pink Clinique bag in the bathroom & use these products when getting ready in the morning. Depending on the look I feel like wearing for the day, I will switch up my eyeshadows & blushes. Then whichever blush or eyeshadow I applied that morning I will carry with me in the little black bag for touch ups.  




Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation - B10

Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow - tattle tale

MAC Paint Pot -  Rubenesque

MAC Fluidline- Blacktrack

Urban Decay Primer Potion - Original

Urban Decay Primer Potion - Sin

Benefit Cosmetics - Eye Bright

MAC Blush- Immortal Flower

NARS Blush - Luster

NARS Eye Shadow Duo - Silk Road

NARS Eye Shadow Duo - Kalahari

Revlon Eyelash Curlers

NARS Larger Than Life Eyeliner - Via Veneto 



*Phew* I know this may seem like a ton of products! But keep in mind I don't use each of these products every day.


I would love to see what you carry in your makeup bag! Thanks for reading!


Lots of Love,

Louise

11 comments:

  1. I want your make-up bag you have some really nice products. eyeing up the Nars and Chanel! x

    http://selfconfesionssofabeautyaddict.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a cute brush holder!
    taylor
    Girl Meets Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Taylor! I bought it in college for pencils/ pens originally, but it works really nicely for makeup brushes :)

      Delete
  3. I want this makeup bag contents. Wow you have nice stuff. I swear by the Chanel foundation, it's so great. Want to try NARS Kalahari so bad - looks so pretty xx
    I'm currently doing a giveaway you might like to enter :D
    http://nikscritsx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have a big weakness for Chanel & NARS- my wallet hates me for that!

      Delete
  4. I would definitely love anything in your makeup bag! I've been wanting to try tarte products for a while but still haven't got around to it yet! & love that nars trio- so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carly! Tarte is a great brand, especially if you like more natural products!

      Delete
  5. love the idea for this post. great!

    -Samantha
    http://thisfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the sweet comment Samantha!

      Delete
  6. Nice selection of products! Great post!
    http://superficialsydney.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I enjoy reading each and every one!

Feel free to leave a link to your page if you like! However, please no advertising or follow for follow comments. Thank you!